Alma universitas studiorum parmensis A.D. 962 - Università di Parma
EUGreen - European University Alliance for sustainability

Course transitions

If the student intends to transfer to another degree course at the University of Parma, he/she must apply for the transfer online from his/her web page menu CAREER - COURSE TRANSITION and follow the instructions given in the guide. In order to apply, the student must be up to date with his or her previous years' contributions and have this arranged by his or her current Student registry office the forms for payment of the first instalment of contributions for the new academic year and for payment of the single virtual tax stamp required to submit the application. The bulletins will be downloadable from the PAYMENTS section of your webpage. These payments will be considered valid for the new degree course.

It is recommended to check the terms and conditions within which to make the transition on the page of the individual degree courses.

The application for a transition will be examined by the Council of the chosen degree course.


Modified on

Related contents

Changing course or university

All the information you need to change your course of study or make an incoming or outgoing transfer.
Find out moreChanging course or university

Student registry offices

Student registry offices deal with all administrative procedures (enrolment, transfers, degree applications, etc.) and differ depending on the course of study.
Find out moreStudent registry offices