Credits for free participation activities
The University recognises, for students on courses of study who request it, university credits for free participation activities, i.e. activities carried out in the SPORTS, CULTURAL and SOCIAL spheres that involve the student in the operational context in which the activities are carried out.
The Regulations stipulate that each course of study awards 6 credits for these activities and two modes of delivery:
- Activity to be carried out on the basis of a project defined by the Department;
- Activity carried out independently by the student during his/her university career.
Once the activity has been completed, the student must apply to the certifying body for the acquisition of training credits:
- CUS PARMA for credits in the field of sport;
- CAPAS for credits in the field of cultural arts;
- FORUM SOLIDARIETA' for credits in the social field acquired through the Social Participation Workshops https://cdl-ss.unipr.it/it/studiare/crediti-liberi-laboratori-di-partecipazione-sociale