Università degli studi di Parma

To enrol in our University you have to:


  • Translate your degree into italian and apply to the Italian diplomatic representations in the country where the qualification has been achieved for certification of its compliance. The same Representation will have to issue you the "Declaration of value";
  • register yourself and enrol online on our website following the same procedure as italian students;
  • pay the first installment of fees;
  • personally deliver all documentation to the student secretary:
    - Original degree with its translation;
    - declaration of value;
    - printed and signed online matriculation application;
    - photocopy of ID or passport;
    - photocopy of tax identification card.

The following citizens are equated with EU citizens:

  • Citizens of Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein (EEC Regulations Nos. 1408/71, 1612/68 and 574/72, as well as Regulation No. 307/1999 providing for the extension to students of the rules contained in the same Regulations 1408/71 and 574/72).
  • Nationals of Switzerland (Bilateral Agreement signed on 06/21/1999 and ratified on 04/17/2002, transposing Regulations 1408/71 and 307/99 mentioned above).
  • Citizens of the Republic of San Marino (Treaty of Friendship and Good-Neighborliness of March 31, 1939, ratified by Law No. 132 of June 6, 1939).
  • Refugees and holders of subsidiary protection;
  • Personnel serving in Foreign Diplomatic Representations and International Bodies based in Italy -accredited with the Italian State or the Snata Sede- and their dependents, limited to spouses and children.
Modified on

Related contents

From the world to Parma

All useful information about studying, starting an internship and experiencing Parma and its University.
Find out moreFrom the world to Parma

International students

Enrolment procedures for international students.
Find out moreInternational students