For authorisation procedures, please refer to the Regulations for the use of the logo of the University of Parma
The use of the University logo by the University of Parma's teaching and technical-administrative staff for initiatives falling within the scope of normal institutional activities (teaching, research, administrative or communication) does not require authorisation from the Rector.
The University's "Corporate Identity Manual" is available to all University staff in its complete form, together with the logo files, in a web area reserved for University staff, which can be accessed using authentication credentials.
Students at all levels (first-, second-, single-cycle degrees, specialization schools, PhD courses, professional master programmes) must display the University logo on the cover and title page of their theses, for the use of which no authorisation is required.
Here below you can find the logotype file (logotype for degree thesis) and a section from the "Guide of corporate identity" containing the instructions for its proper use.
Requests for the use of the University logo may be made by third parties (associations, public bodies, private companies and other entities) in the case of sponsorships, collaborations of various kinds with the University, scientific and cultural initiatives and consequent communication activities in any medium (newspapers, posters, radio/TV, web, etc.).
For requests for free use the procedure is as follows:
1. The request should be sent via e-mail to the Rector (firstname.lastname@example.org), indicating:
- the reason for the authorisation request
- the context in which the University logo will be reproduced
- the support/media that will be used
- the duration of use.
2. Following any authorisation by the Rector, the Institutional Communication and Ceremonial Events of the University will send a positive response, along with the logo files and an extract of the "Corporate Identity Manual" containing the instructions to be followed for correct use.
The normal time frame for obtaining the University logo, from the moment the request is authorised by the Rector, is 3 working days.
For requests for the use of the logo in return for payment please refer to the Regulations for the use of the logo of the University of Parma.