A Double Degree program allows students to earn two degrees, valid in two countries, while attending certain courses offered by the University of Parma.
Through the choice of a specific curriculum, designed in common between the two universities, students undertake alternating periods of study at the two institutions.
Upon completion of the courses and after any final exams, degrees are awarded from the two institutions participating in the program.
In order to obtain financial aid to earn a double degree, it is necessary to participate in the University's Single Call for European and International Mobility.
Attendance at Double Degree programs can take place under both the Erasmus+ SMS and Overworld programs.
Structure of mobility
- The study or internship exchange period can be completed in different ways, depending on personal, institutional or circumstantial conditions. The University of Parma encourages, supports and promotes the following mobility structures:
- Physical mobility: physical presence at the University of Parma for the duration of the exchange period;
- Online Mobility: attending courses in virtual mode, without traveling from the home country to Parma;
- Blended Mobility: a mix of physical and online mobility; the student may choose to alternate between physical and online mobility, depending on personal preference and any mitigating factors.
- Some limitations may apply to the types of eligible mobility, depending on the specific objectives of the exchange and the provisions of the Mobility Program under which the exchange is conducted.
The full list of Double Degree programs currently active at the University of Parma and their partner institutions is available on the respective departmental websites.
E. email@example.com, E. firstname.lastname@example.org, E. email@example.com